Manifesto (work in progress)
1. Anyone can join the IFA-VH, we do not restrict membership to anonymous users.
2. By joining IFA-VH you show your support for the right to anonymity on the internet.
3. We intend to challenge the self proclaimed representation of the VH community by the group Vlogger Union / Vlogger Forum. That doesn't mean you have to leave that group if you are a member there. On the contrary.
4. The long term goal of the IFA-VH is to enhance the fun and games on the internet and especially on VH. We welcome all disabilities.
5. We intend to develop a self governance on VH (within the given authoritarian structures, but hey, that's life) that respects the reality of internet communication as it it also found on VH and strive to retain as much freedom as possible.
6. We don't care about sock accounts. We welcome people who deem it advantageous to express multiple facets of their personality via multiple accounts. We accept those as valid online persons, be they IRL one or many persons.
7. We support most forms of expression in the online world. This explicitly includes charades, identity games, spamming, sarcasm and parody.
8. We do not support any form of online typical violence. That explicitly includes racist, sexist, fascist comments or any other expression of a hateful mind.
9. Should issues arise that need a decision, we will vote openly among the open community of the IFA-VH and present our decision to the Janus headed God that is the VH administration and their discretion.